Hungry for new challenges? As our Project Manager in the software delivery team, you will ensure the successful completion and quality of customer projects to guarantee customer satisfaction. Your projects will be in a diversity of industries with a focus on manufacturing.
As a Project Manager you will manage projects and provide support during pre-sales activities, such as assessing project needs, planning and staffing.
You will also:
- Lead or contribute to the definition of the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Create and manage project plan, resource plan and scope throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Manage the project in an Agile environment
- Manage and provide leadership/guidance to the project team
- Monitor the project budget and margin to ensure that the target financial goal are met
- Monitor and manage project expenses according to the target budget
- Monitor and measure project KPIs, take appropriate corrective actions when needed
Your challenges ahead
- Take a leadership role during project discussions with stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Prepare and update the Business Forecast and ensure consistency with Information system
- Communicate new business opportunities identified during project execution
- Produce the lessons learned during the project closure phase
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
- Share project management experience with other PM team members
Your key success factors
- Bachelor’s Degree, for example, in Engineering or Computer Science
- Project Management Expertise in People Management, Finance Management and awareness of legal issues pertinent to service projects
- Experience and expertise in Software delivery
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft project
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC and skills in the use of Project management tools (MS Project, Excel…)
- Experience of writing proposals
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English, both oral and written
- PMP certification is an asset
- and you are great to work with!
In this role, you´ll be traveling approx. 30% of your time in Finland.
Are you our new Project Manager?
If you recognize yourself from the description and are ready for new challenges, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible!
Apply for this position here!
For more information, please contact Mr. Anjum Hirani, anjum.hirani(at)roimaint.com