Our vision is to enhance and boost European production together with our customers – together with YOU – to bring manufacturing industry back to Europe, stronger and more advanced than ever. High-skilled production reduces unit costs, diminishes the role of cheap labor and reshore some of the jobs back to Europe in the form of expert positions. Let’s together keep the European industry running!
As Roima is growing, we are looking for a dynamic
to join our MES-project team in Espoo.
As a Project Manager, you will ensure the successful completion and quality of customer projects. Your projects will be in a diversity of industries with a focus on manufacturing.
What will your role be?
As a Project Manager your primary role in short is to manage and lead both projects and your team. Also you will provide professional support during presales activities, and you need to travel occasionally. In addition:
- Contribute to the definition of the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Create and manage project plan, resource plan and scope throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Manage project in an Agile environment
- Monitor the project budget, margin and project expenses
- Monitor and measure project KPIs, take appropriate corrective actions when needed
Your challenges ahead
- Take a lead during project discussions with stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Prepare and update the Business Forecast and ensure consistency with Information system
- Communicate new business opportunities identified during project execution
- Produce the lessons learned during the project closure phase
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
- Share project management experience with other PM team members
Your key success factors
- Bachelor’s Degree, e.g., in engineering or computer science
- Project Management expertise in people management, finance management and awareness of legal issues pertinent to service projects
- Experience and expertise in software delivery
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC and skills in the use of Project management tools (MS Project, Excel…)
- Experience in writing proposals
- Fluency in communication in Finnish and English, both oral and written
- PMP certification is an asset
Are you our new Project Manager? If you recognize your-self from the description and ready for a new challenge, please, send us your application and CV!