At Roima, Business Consultants are the key to solving our customers’ puzzles. As a strongly growing company, we are now looking for a dynamic consultant to join our team in Espoo.
Are you looking for a rewarding customer-facing role to help improve customers´ processes?
As our Business Consultant, you will interface directly with customers, understanding their business processes, discovering optimization opportunities and defining solutions. Your role will require you to communicate the identified solution to Roima’s Quintiq software developers as well as to the customer.
You will collaborate with project management, technical consultant and software development teams. We will provide you with the necessary training on Quintiq’s solutions and implementation methodology and project management tools.
If you like puzzles, contact us now – we want to talk to you!
Your challenges ahead
- Collecting requirements from the customer’s domain experts
- Being responsible for solution design, creating the necessary documentation and sharing the technical requirements with the development team
- Developing the necessary scenarios to test the solution
- Building the required training documentation for customer users
- Communicating with customer representatives on the targeted solution and benefits
- Participating in pre-sales activities, including business scan, demo challenge and proof of concept.
Your key success factors
- Experience of large-scale software implementations and client-based project work
- Strong customer focus
- Fluency in verbal and written communication, both in Finnish and in English
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong time management skills
- Relevant education, such as a degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management or Computer Science, or similar work experience.
- Understanding of optimization techniques in operations research
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning, Scheduling & Optimization
- Knowledge of manufacturing (sales & operations planning, demand planning) or logistics industry
Our vision is to enhance and boost European production together with our customers – together with YOU – to bring manufacturing industry back to Europe, stronger and more advanced than ever. High-skilled production reduces unit costs, diminishes the role of cheap labor and reshores some of the jobs back to Europe in the form of expert positions.
Let’s together keep the European industry running!
For more information, please contact Mr. Anjum Hirani, anjum.hirani(at)roimaint.com.